BOOKS & THESES
- Wiles M, Williams J, Ahmad KA, Essentials of Dermatology for Chiropractors, 1st Ed, Jones and Bartlett, USA, Feb 2010, ISBN: 978-0-7637-6157-8
- Frucht S., Visual Anatomy and Physiology I, Case Studies by Kashif A. Ahmad, 1st Ed, bluedoor publishing, USA, July 2011, ISBN: 978-1-59984-255-4
- Frucht S., Visual AP Primal Pictures, Case Studies by Kashif A. Ahmad, 1st Ed, bluedoor publishing, USA, Sept 2011, ISBN: 978-1-59984-396-4
- Beirman R, Cases in Differential Diagnosis for the Physical and Manipulative Therapies, Hyperparathyroidism and Nephrolithiasis, Kashif A. Ahmad, 1st ed., Elsevier, Australia, October 2011, ISBN: 978-0-7295-3997-5
- Kashif A. Ahmad, “Recent advances in the diagnosis and control of cutaneous tuberculosis.” A thesis submitted for the partial fulfillment of Master of Science degree in Clinical Dermatology from University of London, U.K (1998).
- Kashif A. Ahmad, “Tumor cell response to drug induced apoptosis is a function of intra-cellular redox status.” A thesis submitted for the fulfillment of Doctor of Philosophy degree from National University of Singapore, Singapore (2005).